Monday, June 29, 2009

Beautiful Biciclettas

A few posts back I mentioned that I had potentially figured out what I want to try regarding a possible career...well here it is: custom bike frame building.

My brother Cam directed my attention to the website of Sacha White who is the framebuilder at Vanilla Bicycles and his work blew my mind, not to mention totally inspired me. I think this would be a cool thing to do for a few reasons...you're not only creating art and would get to be really creative and build literally every idea that pops into your mind, but you're also getting more people on bikes which is encouraging a healthier, fitter population and (hopefully) getting more cars off the road more often.

Check out Sacha's work here and make sure you have a drool bib handy, you'll need it:

http://vanillabicycles.com/

Enjoy and get psyched on bikes!

No comments:

Post a Comment