Thursday, July 9, 2009

The Return of the King

I tried climbing again last weekend to see how my shoulder would respond and it went pretty well. There was no pain the following morning as there had been the previous time about 4 weeks earlier so that was positive.

The one bummer was that I think I managed to strain a tendon in my right hand middle finger in the Whistler Bike Park on the Thursday before. It may have been good though that my finger limited the difficulty of the problems I tried...

Anyways, I'm hoping that this is finally it after 4 months of waiting and cycling like a madman and I can finally return to my favourite sport! Oh and by the way, I don't actually think of myself as the king but I did find the title appealing.

I'll hopefully try to get out at some point this weekend to do some more moderate climbing...keep you posted.

1 comment:

  1. Missed you in the boulders this weekend. You should drop an email next time you plan to climb.

    ReplyDelete