Thursday, March 17, 2011

Inaugural Ride

So I got out for my first MTB ride of 2011 on my new DH pony with Martin last night. We pedalled up Fromme (not entirely true as we spent a decent amount of time walking - har har) and hit a few laps of Bobsled, which didn't entirely suit the new ride, and a couple trips down 4-2 which most definitely did cater to the new pony. You can tell that thing just wants to ride...fast. Hopefully I can step up my skills to pilot it...

The snowline was high though, and I think after the forecast 5 days of sun and 11 deg temps, we're going to be ripping the 5th switch back trails next week. Bring on the summer Vancouver!

Peace love

2 comments:

  1. This isn't the time for biking this is climbing weather. Project sending time friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha ha...oh yeah! Now I just need to get some muscles back to send!

    ReplyDelete